Wednesday 17 August 2011

Must Push Harder!


Posted by Picasa


"Change is uncomfortable. If you want to change your body composition (fat to lean muscle) and you're comfortable during your workout, take it up a notch! Your body will adjust to the intensity and change. We promise.

During your next workout think... 'Am I comfortable? No, my muscles are burning, my heart is pumping, my breath is steady and I can feel the oxygen feeding my body. Every breath I take is another step toward my goals." K&K

This is SO true, the past month I've been in the gym for 2 hours day, but I don't feel any more 'toned up'. So today when I go to the gym I'm going to step it up a notch- instead of running intervals between sped 9.5- 7.5 over 5km I will run at speed 10 and go down to 9 if i feel too tired!

Also, when I work out by myself I always take way too many breaks!

Something I am going to try is the wednesday morning running club that my gym has- its for an hour every wednesday morning- should push me! And also I will do spinning more- this is one of the only classes where I feel like I have been pushed to my limits! My gym has them at 9.30am everyday- so I will go twice a week- unless I start work- and then I'll do the 7.30pm class!

No comments:

Post a Comment